LNH20: Looniverse Fight Chronicles Trading Card Game #11: Imperilus the Exterminating Son

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 26 19:53:20 PDT 2023

Well, you got my attention.  I fail to understand some of those
categories, but I'll admit those are part of the rules you are figuring
out.  And the "Voice" ratings look appropriate.

Imperilus hasn't made *my* card game yet.  Its deck is already too big
to shuffle on its own, ever since I added Ellipsis and Psychovant.
(They are Events, not Characters.  Characters need goals.  "Debauchery"
is not in game for Psychovant to meet, and Ellipsis has Agent characters
already to do his bidding.  Though even *their* goal is "Survive and go
back home".

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.