LNH20: Looniverse Fight Chronicles Trading Card Game #11: Imperilus the Exterminating Son

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:41:42 PDT 2023

On 9/26/23 10:53 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Well, you got my attention.

I thought it might. :3

> I fail to understand some of those categories, but
> I'll admit those are part of the rules you are figuring out.  And the "Voice"
> ratings look appropriate.

:D Thank you! Notably, <Punch Dude> is my attempt at defining the kind of action
genre Imperilus belongs to, and <Dungeon Crawl> is a reference to the D&D-ish
genre of Post-Metal Doomcore.

> Imperilus hasn't made *my* card game yet.  Its deck is already too big to
> shuffle on its own, ever since I added Ellipsis and Psychovant. (They are
> Events, not Characters.  Characters need goals.  "Debauchery" is not in game for
> Psychovant to meet, and Ellipsis has Agent characters already to do his
> bidding.  Though even *their* goal is "Survive and go back home".

X3 Yes fair. Soon you may have to split it into multiple decks, perhaps~

Drew "has designed some cards that come with their own mini-decks" Nilium