LNH: Easily-Discovered Man #59

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:33:37 PDT 2022

On 8/7/22 10:03 AM, EDMLite wrote:

>       We now present episode #59 of "The Adventures of Easily-Discovered
> Man," "The Boy in the Box."  These characters are entirely fictional:
> any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is evidence of the
> godlike ability of the author to predict and determine future events.
>
>            --EDM--           --EDM--             --EDM--

Finally caught up with this series–I'd been putting the Beige
Countdown-era issues in the "I'll read all this when the storyline is
over" box, which, well. Still, I'll bet good money this will be finished
before The Winds of Winter or Pat Rothfuss's third book.

The post-pandemic issues of EDM have had some of the strongest, sharpest
writing this series has ever had, which is saying a lot. Looking forward
to the next issue, whenever it may be.

--
Jeanne "Comrade Bruce Wayne: Gossip Girl" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

It is a foul bauble of man's vanity. Away with it!
--Count Dracula, throwing a mirror out a window, _Dracula_ by Bram Stoker