LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #EPILOG (Side Pi): "President Evil: The Final Chapter"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Sep 4 20:15:47 PDT 2022

On 2022-08-29 21:28, Drew Nilium wrote:
> THE BEGINNING
>
> "No! No!!!!!" shouted Agent Bennigan. "None of that fancy 'The Beginning'
> garbage! This story has gone on long enough!!! It's over! This is the
> end! The end!!!!"
>
> A giant stone block that said
>
> "THE END"
>
> fell down from the ceiling and crushed Agent Bennigan.
>
> "Ow," he said.
>
> In the audience, all the X-Over Men clapped.
>
> IT'S OVER!!!!
>
> Drew "but come back tomorrow anyway please" Nilium

I was going to offer to come back and finish the story of Agent Skrajny
the Multi-Naut.  But I see, you closed that story without me even
noticing!  https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2020-October/018443.html

That could be a Powernaut story, any time 2016 - 2020.  But honestly, I
am feeling inspired by this idea of "Close the Stories Down".  I have at
least Powernaut 1993, 1995, and 1999 before I can in good conscience do
that, though.

Paradoxically, I have also been invited to run a role-playing game
campaign.  The best one I can think of is, where do people like Wyatt
Ferguson and Skrajny the Multi-Naut go, when their universes shut down?
  It'd at least start out like "Powernaut: the Lower Decks".  Heh.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.