LNH/META: What Else is an Elsewhirl?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Oct 12 14:37:29 PDT 2022

On 2022-10-11 18:33, Drew Nilium wrote:
> My immediate definition is: Any standalone story that doesn't fit
> cleanly into the continuity of an existing imprint - that is, Classic
> LNH, LNH20, LNHY, LNH2, NTB, etc. This doesn't count ongoing yet
> self-contained stuff. It's very function-over-content, but that seems
> useful for the wiki, at least. X3
>
> Drew "going to put Syrup of the Gods as one based on this" Nilium

You may recall, SW10 is infamous for its reality shifts.  (Most recently
by publication order, Powernaut 1944 / 2006.)  Syrup of the Gods has the
distinction of being one of those also.  (Who Killed the Cat with
Glasses is just a straightforward crossover.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.