SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #1: World Without a Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Oct 4 15:50:28 PDT 2022

I've been building up to this series since Powernaut 1941 #1.  It's
about time I shared it.  Four issues are ready, which is enough for a
good Free Comic sample.  Others are underway.

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm

..

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! So What
Happened??

Seeing as how the famous S.O.S. was chosen to provide commentary inside
the original series, I've been chosen to provide commentary for the reprint.

So far, it seems to me that some interviewers sent someone to interview
Samuel Oliver Stevens based upon her looking kind of like Paula Power. Heh.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.