SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1993 #2: What Was Jeff Goldblatt Doing?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 10 17:35:39 PDT 2022

There's a question among the people of this universe...  Why was Jeffery
Goldblatt, the actor for the 1988 Powernaut movie, anywhere near the
Powernaut when he disappeared in 1992?  In 1993, people are still trying
to figure it out... and they might be getting it wrong.  "World Without
a Powernaut" continues.

http://eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1993.htm#2

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Goldblatt Stunt!

Heh, from what I heard then, Jeff Goldblatt considered the Powernaut
movies to be an embarrassment.  Someone may have dressed like his movie
character to do a stunt, but Mr. Goldblatt wasn't likely to do that.

I *think* we all know differently now.  Except, reality shifts.  So it
could be anything.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.