LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #235: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade that will Probably Never Have an Ending Part One

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:38:09 PDT 2022

On 3/6/22 4:20 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> But maybe --
> just maybe this first issue of JAMWCtwPNHaE (written by me, Arthur Spitzer) will
> also be the last issue so it will remain just a single one shot work of art and
> won't cause some cascade that will break RACC into half.  Perhaps?
>
> What?  There was also a #2 by Scott Eiler and a #3 by Drew Nilium?  Well, guess
> in that case RACC will have to break in half.  Unless...?

 >:D

> And
> around that same time Bad Timing Boy walked into the lobby too.  One of
> Self-Righteous Preacher's followers -- a very old lady -- looked at Bad
> Timing Boy's T-shirt and foolishly read the words on the it.  The words
> on Bad Timing Boy's 'God is Freaking Lame!' T-shirt.  The very old lady
> was very shocked by these words and passed out.

I love this. Why does he even own that. Was this custom-made or is there someone
out there selling these. I want one.

> "Oh!" said Non-Judgmental Agnostic glancing at the white midriff shirt
> she was wearing.

IIRC, this was inspired by me reading JONG #69 and commenting that I'd like to
see Non-Judgmental Agnostic and Foreshadowing Lad in present-day stories. n.n

> Besides considering
> the insane method that had brought her into existence -- how the
> Preacher was actually her mother and WikiBoy was her father due to some
> LNH prank that made WikiBoy a Holy Spirit who had impregnated the
> Preacher -- she was pretty sure he wouldn't want to know those details

X3 Yep.

> The hero tried to stop the
> vacuum cleaner before it could do whatever it was trying to do and there
> was a big battle.  And then there was blackness.  And then it was 20
> years later.
>
> The hero's eyes opened.  The hero named Foreshadowing Lad.
>
> And beneath his bed a crack began to form.

This is just some good genuine drama.

> "God.  Not again," said a man who appeared to be the commander of the
> group.  His name was Reed Reedly and he was the head of this
> LNH-Readers-Who-Are-Sick-To-Death-With-These-Damn-Neverending-Events-Liberation
> Front cell.  "Don't these damn Writers know that RACC can't handle
> another Multi-Writer Cascade?!  Don't they?!!  There are just too many
> unfinished ones!!"

This one was, somehow, the start of them actually getting finished. Eventually.
X3 I guess it was a hypersigil to make that happen.

> Reed Reedly nodded.  "That's true.  Hopefully, for the sake of RACC
> every RACC Writer will completely ignore this cascade and there won't be
> an issue two!  Hopefully!!"

I'm glad Scott jumped right on this, I might've dithered. X3

> Writer's Notes: Feel free to write the second issue of this if you want.
>    Hahahahaha!

X3

> Not likely.  It wouldn't be RACC if we *didn't* start something we
> couldn't finish.

Well... X3

> Someone passed the Chancellor a note.  He spoke again...  "Gentle
> beings, I've just been told we can program Psychovant to go there and
> observe.  He even knows the way."

Yesssss. I got to play with Psychovant because of this, it was great. |>

Drew "fuckin classic" Nilium