LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #235: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade that will Probably Never Have an Ending Part One

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:23:54 PDT 2022

On 8/29/22 10:16 AM, Drew Nilium wrote:

> I used to be way more into "just drop some intriguing characters in and
> let others figure out what to do with them", but that only works when we
> have a big pool of people looking for toys to play with, and I've gotten
> better at developing characters myself. X>

We've definitely both gotten better at actually following up the things
we start. I do think it's important to keep dropping in new offhand
characters and ideas–that's one of the things that keeps the LNH fun and
vital. And it's also good to have random useless ideas lying around that
can turn into something in 5-10 years.

--
Jeanne "Comrade Bruce Wayne: Gossip Girl" Morningstar
Chief Procrastinator, Commission of Ecumenical Translators

It is a foul bauble of man's vanity. Away with it!
--Count Dracula, throwing a mirror out a window, _Dracula_ by Bram Stoker