ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 21:01:50 PDT 2021

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:23:44 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> > "Usually around this time of year the sub-sub basements above ours get into these very blizzardy conditions
> > that cause a number of problems with like the elevators and phone lines and so on...
> Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.

That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being this huge Game of Thrones type
ice wall..

> > The room was filled with people. People wearing masks. People wearing Holiday Miracle Pet masks. He
> > could see a person with an Eggplant the Easter Miracle Komodo Dragon mask orally pleasuring a person
> > wearing a Cabbage the St. Patrick's Day Miracle Ferret mask.
> ...I didn't expect this either XD XD XD

When I was wondering which horror story to parody for this issue -- I remembered that scene in the Shining
with the guys in the furry outfits -- and it became really clear what story I needed to do..

> > "I don't know! I don't know what this mean! I don't know what any of this means! It's all insane! All
> > of this is completely insane!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
> Amazing. X3 This is yet another story that, structurally, shouldn't work, yet
> completely does, because of the weird-as-heck energy and emotions.

Arthur "Thanks!" Spitzer