LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #35: Culinary Disasters Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 12:28:19 PDT 2017

Let's see in I can untangle myself from the bonds of Super Apathy
Lad to restart this..

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have LNH Comics Presents #26-28

Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler wrote a delightful Bad-Timing
Boy Adventure, which snatched Cheesecake Eater Lad from his
cooking duties leading to perhaps the greatest of all crises
that the LNH has ever faced.  How can one survive without
Cheesecake?  Is such a thing even possible?  Well, we'll
have to wait till the next part for such answers since this
only has the first three parts of the whole Bad-Timing Boy/
Good-Timing Girl saga (as well as a Birthday part for
Bandwagon Chick backup story)..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =