LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #100

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:51:43 PDT 2017

Man. @-@ I feel old. X3

> And it looks like the wiki is functioning
> (at least for the moment..)

I've been trying to keep it mostly functional lately. If you click on
this link and it doesn't work, check back in an hour or so and I'll
probably have gotten to it.

> Today's pick is the Cosmic Plot Device Caper entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Cosmic%20Plot%20Device%20Caper

Heck yeah! :D I feel like this page is pretty complete - I can't think
of anything I'd want to talk about in a summary of the CPDC that isn't
on here. (An academic paper, OTOH...)

> Way back in ’92 this was the chaotic-writer-thingee-mess
> that started the whole LNH.  Written by countless people
> and edited up into a more readable form by Craig Thomas
> “Manga Man” Judd this set up the ground work for the
> whole LNH mythos.

Loves it. :>

Drew "academia" Perron