LNH20: Writer's Block Person #26

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 21 18:28:17 PDT 2017

On 2017-04-21 14:28, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 4/21/2017 1:29 PM, deucexm wrote:
>> On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 10:40:25 AM UTC-5, Drew Perron wrote:
> <snip>
>> It's always good to see you writing things that you enjoy.  :)
>
> Awwwwww <3

And it's fun to see people write stories about their competing
self-images.  You may have noticed, *my* competing self-images mostly
dash about the landscape like monkeys on crack, and it's kind of tense
when they meet.  My self-images would be, in descending order of
seniority:  Ellipsis; Wyatt Ferguson (of course); the Powernaut (though
he mostly just looks like me, and only around 2005); and I'm now
including Psychovant the Duck.  Psychovant actually comes closer than
the Powernaut.

... Anyway, Drew, it's cute to see that your self-images mostly want to
sit on the sofa together, watch Netflix, and make sure they all get
enough bed time.  <3 <3 <3

>> Enthusiastic artists are my own greatest inspiration - not the
>> artists who are really good at what they do, necessarily, selling
>> the most books or getting the most people on their twitchstream or
>> whatever, but the artists who /enjoy what they do/ the most. >
 >
> Yessss. :> And really, it's amazing when you can get success in what
> you're enthusiastic about, too.

heh, my best success in life is in not quitting the day job.  More than
once, anyway.  And the time I did, it wasn't exactly fiction that helped
pay the rent.  More like, cashiering.  But that led to stories too...
I'll take that.

> Really, the thing that has most charged up that enthusiasm for me is
> back-and-forth about creative stuff. The sharing, the brainstorming, the
> discourse~
>
>> I'll write more, eventually.  I enjoy it.
>
> Hell yeah! And I enjoy it too! :D
>
> Drew "fun times wow" Perron

I still enjoy writing and drawing as recreation.  I enjoy DIVA stuff too.

I know. - Archie Andrews