LNH20: Writer's Block Person #26

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:28:09 PDT 2017

On 4/21/2017 1:29 PM, deucexm wrote:
> On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 10:40:25 AM UTC-5, Drew Perron wrote:
<snip>
> It's always good to see you writing things that you enjoy.  :)

Awwwwww <3

> Enthusiastic
> artists are my own greatest inspiration - not the artists who are really good at
> what they do, necessarily, selling the most books or getting the most people on
> their twitchstream or whatever, but the artists who /enjoy what they do/ the most.

Yessss. :> And really, it's amazing when you can get success in what
you're enthusiastic about, too.

Really, the thing that has most charged up that enthusiasm for me is
back-and-forth about creative stuff. The sharing, the brainstorming, the
discourse~

> I'll write more, eventually.  I enjoy it.

Hell yeah! And I enjoy it too! :D

Drew "fun times wow" Perron