LNH20: Writer's Block Person #26

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:09:07 PDT 2017

On 4/21/2017 9:28 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> And it's fun to see people write stories about their competing
> self-images.  You may have noticed, *my* competing self-images mostly
> dash about the landscape like monkeys on crack, and it's kind of tense
> when they meet.

I have! A powerful metaphor, perhaps??

> My self-images would be, in descending order of
> seniority:  Ellipsis; Wyatt Ferguson (of course); the Powernaut (though
> he mostly just looks like me, and only around 2005); and I'm now
> including Psychovant the Duck.  Psychovant actually comes closer than
> the Powernaut.

Oh my goodness that's great. X3 I was not aware he counted.

> ... Anyway, Drew, it's cute to see that your self-images mostly want to
> sit on the sofa together, watch Netflix, and make sure they all get
> enough bed time.  <3 <3 <3

Heeheehee. ^#^ Yep! Netflix and chill.

Awwwww. *nods* Yeah, managing to keep at it when it's hard is good too. :>

>>> I'll write more, eventually.  I enjoy it.
>>
>> Hell yeah! And I enjoy it too! :D
>
> I still enjoy writing and drawing as recreation.  I enjoy DIVA stuff too.

Woooooooo! <3

Drew "quite enjoys Superhuman World, and always enjoys Scott's comments"
Perron