LNH/LNH20/LUNA: FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly #1

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:54:20 PST 2016

On 11/21/2016 9:45 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> As for myself, all my favorite old newsgroups died a decade or more ago.

...except this one, right? <-< >->

> I do like the idea of a Core LNH...  well, I like the idea of *many* Core
> LNHes.

Yes! :D I'll be playing with the lineup in future arcs, too, but this is The
Team for this first arc, at least.

> I'll be picking my own team someday, to take on the Power School 2013.
> And I might pick Kid Enthusiastic and WikiBoy too.

Good, good :3

> But if someone is drawn exactly like Doc Nostalgia, does that mean he looks like
> Powernaut Comics already?  8{D>

Perhaps! That depends on if Golden Man ever shows up in some future ridiculous
version of Power Stars! (Perhaps an Agents of Atlas-esque postwar secret team
version.)

>>    "Am I really the future?"
>>    Gerund Girl exhales. She raises the chainsaw overheads and darts
>> forward.
>>    ING-ING-ING.
>
> Oooh, a classic confrontation against Heroes of Today and Dystopia of the Future!

Hell yeah! :D Ben's style is so intense and evocative, I love it.

Drew "Drewing every day" Perron