LNH/LNH20/LUNA: FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly #1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 22 20:43:47 PST 2016

On 2016-11-22 17:54, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 11/21/2016 9:45 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>> As for myself, all my favorite old newsgroups died a decade or more ago.
>
> ...except this one, right? <-< >->

well, yeah.  I did say *old* newsgroups, not new vibrant newsgroups.  8{D>

>> But if someone is drawn exactly like Doc Nostalgia, does that mean he
>> looks like Powernaut Comics already?  8{D>
>
> Perhaps! That depends on if Golden Man ever shows up in some future
> ridiculous version of Power Stars!  (Perhaps an Agents of Atlas-esque
> postwar secret team version.)

hmpf, I think the original statement said, Golden Man has to look like
some old drawing of Doc Nostalgia.

That said, don't get me going on some prospective Dick Tracy vs. old
Golden Age Heroes vs. Powernaut 1951...  One time, I visited the Mob
Museum of Las Vegas.  I recall thinking, Powernaut 1931 or Powernaut
1951 vs. Dick Tracy would be equally plausible.  But Powernaut 1951
would be more likely, due to a publishing company needing to prop up a
certain character.

I know. - Archie Andrews