LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #28: Retcon Hour Psi

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:40:23 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the ninth chunk of Retcon Hour.

The 21st issue of Retcon Hour brings us Paul Hardy's first issue
of Legion of Occult Heroes with some wacky trenchcoat action.

The 22nd issue has Hubert Bartels Tales of the NTB #311 as the
trenchcoater conquest of LNH titles continues.

The 23rd issue has Peter "Tick" Milan writing the final issue
of the the Nicks of Time Limited Series.

And finally for the Penultimate Issue of Retcon Hour we have
Joltin' Jeff McCoskey, Matt "Badger" Rossi, and Martin Phipps
jamming together for LNH Comics Presents #21.

(Side note here:  I plotted a bit of this issue with the
whole Chuggernaut/Time Whino trying to kidnap the
RACCelstial Madonna to force her to make beer commercials.
Just so you know -- Arthur "Credit Hog" Spitzer)

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES