LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #5

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:50:05 PDT 2016

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Saxon Brenton <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> Puts-Paperclips-on-the-Ultimate-Nina's-Desk Lad is Free for Use
>> (Not that I can imagine anyone (including Saxon Brenton) ever
>> wanting to actually use this character.

He has been summoned!

> Oh pfft.  Now you're just trolling.  Obviously Puts-Paperclips-on-
> the-Ultimate-Nina's-Desk Lad would have the power to know exactly
> where Ultimate Nija's desk is (kind of like Particle Man's ability
> to Know The World's Address).  Which would be fine up until some
> supervillain simultaneously shoved by PPOtUNDLad and Ultiumate
> Ninja's desk off-dimension, and PPOtUNDALad followed the direction
> of the desk in the false assumption that it would lead him home,
> and instead ended up taking him further out into the Multooniverse.
> At which point shenanigans happen.

He could also pop up if I ever go back and do something about Ultimate
Mercenary in the days when he was actually part of the Classic LNH.
He's just the kind of nuisance Ultimate Ninja would send him to deal
with.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.--William Blake