LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #5

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:29:01 PDT 2016

On 4/22/2016 5:50 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Saxon Brenton <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
>> Oh pfft.  Now you're just trolling.  Obviously Puts-Paperclips-on-
>> the-Ultimate-Nina's-Desk Lad would have the power to know exactly
>> where Ultimate Nija's desk is (kind of like Particle Man's ability
>> to Know The World's Address).  Which would be fine up until some
>> supervillain simultaneously shoved by PPOtUNDLad and Ultiumate
>> Ninja's desk off-dimension, and PPOtUNDALad followed the direction
>> of the desk in the false assumption that it would lead him home,
>> and instead ended up taking him further out into the Multooniverse.
>> At which point shenanigans happen.
>
> He could also pop up if I ever go back and do something about Ultimate
> Mercenary in the days when he was actually part of the Classic LNH.
> He's just the kind of nuisance Ultimate Ninja would send him to deal
> with.

Oh man. Yet another good idea. :D

I love shared universes so much. This is a hilariously pointless character in
other contexts, yet by giving him this ludicrously specific relationship with a
specific character, you end up hooking him in to everything that character's
hooked into. Molto bene!

Drew "uses random Italian now???" Perron