LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #5

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:51:36 PDT 2016

Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Puts-Paperclips-on-the-Ultimate-Nina's-Desk Lad is Free for Use
> (Not that I can imagine anyone (including Saxon Brenton) ever
> wanting to actually use this character.

Oh pfft.  Now you're just trolling.  Obviously Puts-Paperclips-on-
the-Ultimate-Nina's-Desk Lad would have the power to know exactly
where Ultimate Nija's desk is (kind of like Particle Man's ability
to Know The World's Address).  Which would be fine up until some
supervillain simultaneously shoved by PPOtUNDLad and Ultiumate
Ninja's desk off-dimension, and PPOtUNDALad followed the direction
of the desk in the false assumption that it would lead him home,
and instead ended up taking him further out into the Multooniverse.
At which point shenanigans happen.

---
Saxon Brenton
Currently extrapolating what sort of personality PPOtUND would have...
saxonbrenton at hotmail.com