LNH: WikiLull (was LNH/META: Okay. Guess no Daily LNH Wiki Entry today...)

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 18:09:54 PDT 2016

I tried to look something up on the Wiki but it looks like it's down again,
so...

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:31 PM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Multi-Tasking Man folded his hands in front of his face and leaned back.
> "No, it couldn't be that. There's still an unfinished RACCies storyline out
> there, and after all the fuss they made in JAC about writers not finishing
> their stories, they *probably* wouldn't start another one."
>
> "Oh." wReamhack slumped back in his chair. "Then... it's probably just a
> coincidence."

"Hold on a minute," said Multi-Tasking Man, taking a break from debating
the new Homestuck update on tumblr, designing more effective blocking tools
for social media, and building a giant pickle in Minecraft. "What's that
ticking noise?"

"Oh, probably a bomb," said wReamhack. He blinked. "Oh crap, it's a bomb."

And the LNHQ exploded again.

"Well," said Victoria, watching the explosion through the window of the
Pizza Pit, "at least it wasn't us this time."

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I
see and what it means. What I want and what I fear."-- Joan Didion