DIVA: Jetbird and the Kid #0

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 8 20:01:26 PST 2015

On 1/8/2015 10:04 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 1/8/2015 10:52 AM, deucexm wrote:
>
>> Jetbird Leone and the Black Mamba Kid: A DiVerse Alpha Chronicle
>
> Weird Westerns <3
>
>>     They say that the desert frontier wasn't always a desert; that
>> once, long ago,
>> it was full of plants and water and all kinds of beautiful,
>> flourishing life.  They
>> say something happened, but ain't a soul around now that knows what, I
>> reckon.  All
>> we know is that now it's all sand and dust and rock - and metals and
>> chemicals and
>> strange, twisted beasts.
>
> Postapocalyptic fantasy Westerns <3 <3 <3

I wasn't assuming the continents were anything like our world, but I
kind of was expecting The Desert to be the Sahara.  Now, I'm just
*assuming* this is the *same* desert...

>>     And they say that sometimes, if you do everything just as you're
>> told and don't
>> make a single mistake, that snake oil that Jetbird Leone and the Black
>> Mamba Kid sold you?
>>
>>     It really /will/ do miracles...

Ah, now that's a great way to tie people with miraculous powers in with
the normal world.

Like everything else you've written, I look forward to more.

I know. - Archie Andrews