LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part B

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:58:43 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 9:53:06 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:

> ... Heh, so everything which ever came from the LNH is gone except for
> this timeship.  Atomic Bunny is probably okay, but his Tooniverse
> backstory is shot.  Which is, well, a mercy for him.  And well, there go
> Kubes...  Oooh, just wait until they all find out!

What's going to happen to Atomic Rabbit, anyway? I had vague ideas about bringing him into LNH20.

> ... Oh, right.  If I were going to recreate *my* favorite multiverse,
> I'd put its stray artifacts back in the right place too.  And the right
> place would of course be in my pocket.

I deliberately made it vague how she actually did that. Cosmic awareness, I guess. *shrugs*

> heh, for a while the Kube was spewing cosmic power like no one's
> business, probably due to interaction with another Kube.  But now it's
> rebooted and it's back to basics!  8{D>

I didn't managed to get that into this chapter, but I believe all the different Kubes are aspects or facets of a single Kube.

> If the duck were here right now, thanks to his own dimensional transit
> powers plus affinity with Kubes and a desire to track them down, he'd
> burst upon the scene and say...
>
>      "Hey!  The duck was the only *crossover* in the whole thing!
> Except you, Goddess..."  Lydia Devin nodded.  "And who was it started
> moving cascades forward?  *The duck!*"  He proudly extended a feathered
> digit toward his breast.  "Force of order, binding worlds together!"

Atomic Rabbit was a crossover too! He came from public domain GA comics originally.

Adrian (crossing over all the things)