LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part B

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:03:22 PDT 2015

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 1:08:01 AM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 4/1/2015 9:53 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> > Oooh, nice crossover moment.  I think maybe the Crossover Queen doesn't always
> > like crossovers as much as she says.
>
> YEAH :D
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I love this moment

That's a really good insight--she likes crossovers as long as they're under her control. The Crossover Queen could represent crossovers as a top down editorially mandated thing, as opposed to Net.Access, who represents crossovers as a fandom thing. Although they do reflect each other in a lot of ways.