LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part B

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Apr 4 12:18:49 PDT 2015

On 4/3/2015 9:58 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 9:53:06 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> ... Heh, so everything which ever came from the LNH is gone except for
>> this timeship.  Atomic Bunny is probably okay, but his Tooniverse
>> backstory is shot.  Which is, well, a mercy for him.  And well, there
>> go Kubes...  Oooh, just wait until they all find out!
>
> What's going to happen to Atomic Rabbit, anyway? I had vague ideas
> about bringing him into LNH20.

Well, now that he's been rebooted, his odds of surviving *my* part of
Just Another Cascade just increased dramatically.  I will deliver him
back to the community sandbox with his original powers and with
near-zero history, in time for the stories which come after the Cascade.

>> heh, for a while the Kube was spewing cosmic power like no one's
>> business, probably due to interaction with another Kube.  But now it's
>> rebooted and it's back to basics!  8{D>
>
> I didn't managed to get that into this chapter, but I believe all
> thedifferent Kubes are aspects or facets of a single Kube.

I would expect nothing less.  Similarly, I'm pretty sure all my
Pentahedrons are extensions of the one Master Pentahedron of Hypergaard.

>> If the duck were here right now, thanks to his own dimensional transit
>> powers plus affinity with Kubes and a desire to track them down, he'd
>> burst upon the scene and say...
>>
>>       "Hey!  The duck was the only *crossover* in the whole thing!
>> Except you, Goddess..."  Lydia Devin nodded.  "And who was it started
>> moving cascades forward?  *The duck!*"  He proudly extended a feathered
>> digit toward his breast.  "Force of order, binding worlds together!"
>
> Atomic Rabbit was a crossover too! He came from public domain GA
> comics originally.

You are correct, but...  (1) Unless Atomic Rabbit has the rest of the
Charlton Universe waiting for him to get home, it's not the same sort of
crossover as Lydia and Psychovant represent.  (2) Even if he does,
Psychovant ain't gonna admit it.

I know. - Archie Andrews