META: Intro! + [DV-S] Cityscape / [DV] The Makeover

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:46:06 PST 2014

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:04:00 PM UTC-6, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 11/28/2014 5:30 PM, deucexm wrote:
> > Greetings to all!  Some mysterious stranger pointed me in the
> > direction of this group and mentioned it'd be a good place to get
> > feedback, and I must say, it's a really nice RACC.
>
> *cough* I detect the Hand of Andrew P *cough*

Just a touch, yes.

> > <snip>
>
> They're both good starts.  When I started (longer ago than I care to
> admit), I would have called the "scrap" a complete story, and written a
> quick ending to the "finished" Part 1 story.  I didn't write my stories
> to be complete until I started hanging around RACC.  But I have all
> those old concepts to draw upon.  I'm actually rewriting some of them
> and tacking onto on others; you can see some of that in the Powernaut
> comics.
>
> You don't need us to tell you what to write or when.  But when you do
> write it, I bet we'll be happy to read it.  'Til then, I think we'll
> like you even better for giving us comments.  8{D>

In retrospect, um, I probably should have mentioned that the comments section on the dA page has the links to the successive parts.  >_>;  But no worries!  I shall post the links to all nine parts so you can access them quickly from here instead of me assuming that the navigation is obvious.  My apologies.  :x

http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-working-title-part-1-312014897
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-WT-part-2-312223866
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-3-312727338
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-4-313092683
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-5-313290721
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-6-313725475
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-7-314174105
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-8-315173706
http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-9-final-315398855

It looks a little odd, or rather, it's an inconsistent naming convention, because I never went and renamed the earlier bits.  Do enjoy!

(... also, I'm currently working on another story involving Salon DYAL.)

deuce x.