META: Intro! + [DV-S] Cityscape / [DV] The Makeover

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Nov 30 19:06:19 PST 2014

On 11/30/2014 6:46 PM, deucexm wrote:
> On Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:04:00 PM UTC-6, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 11/28/2014 5:30 PM, deucexm wrote:
>>> Greetings to all!  Some mysterious stranger pointed me in the
>>> direction of this group and mentioned it'd be a good place to get
>>> feedback, and I must say, it's a really nice RACC.
>>
>> *cough* I detect the Hand of Andrew P *cough*
>
> Just a touch, yes.
>
>>> <snip>
>>
>> They're both good starts.  When I started (longer ago than I care to
>> admit), I would have called the "scrap" a complete story, and written a
>> quick ending to the "finished" Part 1 story.
>
> In retrospect, um, I probably should have mentioned that the
> comments section on the dA page has the links to the successive
> parts. >_>; But no worries! I shall post the links to all nine parts
> so you can access them quickly from here instead of me assuming that
> the navigation isobvious. My apologies. :x

oooh, the links are off to the side!  I guess that's how YouTube does it
too, so I should have been looking there...  oops, sorry!

> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-working-title-part-1-312014897
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-WT-part-2-312223866
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-3-312727338
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-4-313092683
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-5-313290721
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-6-313725475
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-7-314174105
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-8-315173706
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-part-9-final-315398855
>
> It looks a little odd, or rather, it's an inconsistent naming
> convention, because I never went and renamed the earlier bits. Do enjoy!

oh, my web site is full of inconsistent naming and directory structures
also.  I suspect *any* web site is.

Let me spend some more time reading The Makeover, then.

I know. - Archie Andrews