META: Intro! + [DV-S] Cityscape / [DV] The Makeover

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 05:13:03 PST 2014

On 11/28/2014 8:30 PM, deucexm wrote:
>Greetings to all!  Some mysterious stranger pointed me in the direction of
 > this group and mentioned it'd be a good place to get feedback, and I must
 > say, it's a really nice RACC.

Yes, excellent, eeeeeeeeeeexcellent.

>Gosh, that's a lot of words that don't say a lot.  Anyway, if you're not
 > bored to tears yet, or if you /are/ bored and don't mind my usage of // to
 > indicate italics in plaintext, have a link to one of my much earlier
 > scraps, hosted on my Last Library tumblr.
>
> http://lastlibrary.tumblr.com/post/44891332730/scraps-2-cityscape

I know this one's very relevant to several people here. (Also, more of my
influence, bwahaha)

>If you'd prefer something finished, I'm afraid all I have to offer at the
 > moment is The Makeover, a short story which is hosted on my deviantArt.
 > (Which I also never use.)
>
> http://deucexmachina.deviantart.com/art/The-Makeover-working-title-part-1-312014897

"Or at least I would have, she thought, glancing around furtively, if I wasn't
in this den of iniquity and leather and... spike heels!"

Mahvelous

>I would be delighted to hear constructive opinions!  And I shall endeavor
 > to provide my own constructive opinions on the body of works that already
 > exists here.

WOO

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I wonder what it feels like to remember
everything.