LNHY: Looniverse Y #15, "The Tale of Firefighter"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Nov 22 19:07:58 PST 2014

On 11/22/2014 8:06 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:

>     "Really... REALLY... stressed... now..." Firefighter crouched in the
> middle of the floor. His head was throbbing, and he could see the
> silvery ring pulsing with energy on the floor next to him.
>
>     "That's why *you* have to be the one to send the temporal core away,
> Lance!" Kid Enthusiastic-Y scooped up the yo-yo and threw it to him.
>
>     <:Your psychic crisis field is reacting with the temporal core!:>
> shouted the SCNMDetector. <:We've got to get rid of it!:>
>
>     "Hey guys, what's this in the lost-and-found box?" said Lance Bistro,
> AKA Firefighter, the newest member of the System Corrupters.
>
>     fasterfasterfasterandwasGONE!
>
>     Everyone slowly, carefully stood up. Flames smoldered in the corners
> of the room, slowly going out. "I think it's over," said Public Eye.
>
>     "So! Anybody want pizza?"

I think I can say, Firefighter is impressed with dynamic decisive young
leaders such as Kid Enthusiastic, and he wants to sign on with a group
with a vision for changing the world.  Just let him take the lead to
deal with the next crisis...  oh, here's one in Looniverse Y #16!  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews