LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:07:23 PST 2014

On 11/3/2014 8:35 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> One of these goofballs said:
<snip>
>>      Dr. Stomper took off his glasses and wiped them with his labcoat.
>> "It means Tom Russell probably won't like this story when he reads it."
>
> For the record, I liked it bunches and bunches. And coming from someone who has never had much use for the Dorfs, that's saying something. :-)

:D

(At this point, I really want Jesse to read it. He'd either love it or hate
it, and Vel is the spectre that haunts the narrative. Actually, Comics Snob
Boy is the spectre that haunts the narrative. There are a lot of spectres okay)

> It was quintessentially an LNH story-- goofy characters, jokes (both clever and terrible [but good-terrible]), pop culture references, and at its core, something sad and serious and a little mysterious.

Yes. ~-~ This is why I have always loved the LNH.

> FYI, Painful Pun Person is now my favorite character.

YES. :D Adrian created her, but I think we both agree that Rob... Rob honed
her to perfection, like a well-balanced blade that slices through flesh like
butter.

Only with puns.

> Y'all did a great thing here.

Thank you, and thank you to all the contributors.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, WE DID IT.