LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:08:00 PST 2014

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 12:07:24 AM UTC-5, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 11/3/2014 8:35 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
>
> > FYI, Painful Pun Person is now my favorite character.
>
> YES. :D Adrian created her, but I think we both agree that Rob... Rob honed
> her to perfection, like a well-balanced blade that slices through flesh like
> butter.
>
> Only with puns.

It's true! Rob took a minor character I'd created offhand and then decided not to use and then made her one of the best parts of the story. The process of writing this issue may have been a frustrating one, but that's a perfect example of what makes the LNH great.

Adrian (I certainly mean to bring her back in the cascade though...)