WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 2 16:54:14 PDT 2014

On 5/1/2014 10:32 PM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
> On Thursday, May 1, 2014 10:33:27 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 4/30/2014 10:40 PM, the-deeman@ wrote:
>>
>>> As for "complete the sentence"? Think. What rhymes with "syrup" that
>>> happens after you drink? ;)
>>
>> I can't think of anything which would aid in marine navigation - unless
>> Tom-Tom can *burp* so forcefully that he alters the wind patterns.  And
>> that's a stretch, if only because of the loose rhyming.  8{D>
>
> But I wouldn't put it past me, especially since I hinted at it. It
> isfor a children's book remember. As to the loose rhyming? Like saying
>see next installment, won't we. ;)

Well then.  Since *that's* settled, I'll provide a sentence for the
issue after.  When Chevalier sees the winds rise, he breaks into song...

"Grant us thy burp, Tom-Tom,
That all the heavens may shake,
And all the seas below thee know
Tom-Tom his burp doth make!"

Oh, and I have my Chevalier art card in the mail, thanks.  I have a new
game I play with it:  put it by my computer screen while it's shuffling
through Powernaut strips as backdrops, and find out how well Chevalier
fits in!  So far I've established that Chevalier is smarter than
Ellipsis.  Ellipsis is a mutant supergenius, but he got himself beaten
up by Powernauts and Chevalier didn't.  8(D>

I know. - Archie Andrews