WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Fri May 2 19:53:31 PDT 2014

On Friday, May 2, 2014 7:54:14 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 5/1/2014 10:32 PM, the-deeman@ wrote:

> >> I can't think of anything which would aid in marine navigation - unless
>
> >> Tom-Tom can *burp* so forcefully that he alters the wind patterns.  And
>
> >> that's a stretch, if only because of the loose rhyming.  8{D>
>

> > But I wouldn't put it past me, especially since I hinted at it. It
>
> > isfor a children's book remember. As to the loose rhyming? Like saying
>
> >see next installment, won't we. ;)
>

> Well then.  Since *that's* settled, I'll provide a sentence for the
>
> issue after.  When Chevalier sees the winds rise, he breaks into song...
>

> "Grant us thy burp, Tom-Tom,
>
> That all the heavens may shake,
>
> And all the seas below thee know
>
> Tom-Tom his burp doth make!"
>

> Oh, and I have my Chevalier art card in the mail, thanks.  I have a new
>
> game I play with it:  put it by my computer screen while it's shuffling
>
> through Powernaut strips as backdrops, and find out how well Chevalier
>
> fits in!  So far I've established that Chevalier is smarter than
>
> Ellipsis.  Ellipsis is a mutant supergenius, but he got himself beaten
>
> up by Powernauts and Chevalier didn't.  8(D>
>

> --
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>

> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
>
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>

> I know. - Archie Andrews
>

> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Glad you got the art card. Glad you enjoy it. :)

Monique and I are gearing up to put out both the new edition of the first Chevalier book and the brand new second book in the series "For Queen and Country" out on our new publishing label with our new print on demand service. So I'm really excited about that.

Dee