WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Thu May 1 22:32:11 PDT 2014

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 10:33:27 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 4/30/2014 10:40 PM, the-deeman@ wrote:
>

> > On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:36:33 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>

> >> I'd love to play the "Complete the Sentence" game today, but this one
>
> >> has me stumped.  8{o>
>

> > As for "complete the sentence"? Think. What rhymes with "syrup" that
>
>  > happens after you drink? ;)
>

> I can't think of anything which would aid in marine navigation - unless
>
> Tom-Tom can *burp* so forcefully that he alters the wind patterns.  And
>
> that's a stretch, if only because of the loose rhyming.  8{D>
>

> --
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>

> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
>
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>

> I know. - Archie Andrews
>

> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

But I wouldn't put it past me, especially since I hinted at it. It is for a children's book remember. As to the loose rhyming? Like saying tomato it's a to-may-toe/to-ma-toe situation. You may pronounce syrup as "seer-rup" but in my family we say "surp". Anyway, we'll just have to see next installment, won't we. ;)

Dee