MISC: GODLING's WORLD # 9: Octo-Boy in: Mommy's Little Helper

jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:22:55 PDT 2014

Andrew, thanks for the comments.
The idea behind Octo-Boy is that Ditko intended for SpiderMAn to look freaky but he didn't turn out to be very freaky in the end. Octo-Boy has octopus arms, a big head...
Another part of the idea is that I was thinking about What If Flash Thompson was bitten by a spider, so the hero here is a popular kid, not a nerd.
Octo-Boy's powers are the ink he can spray, the fact he can change his arms and legs into tentacles and there's stuff like he can breathe underwater, is just a bit stronger than most people.
I hope to expand on the character in his own series if enough people seem to like the concept.