MISC: GODLING's WORLD # 9: Octo-Boy in: Mommy's Little Helper

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:49:19 PDT 2014

On 6/25/2014 3:22 PM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:
> Andrew, thanks for the comments.

No prob'm!

 > Another part of the idea is that I was thinking about What If Flash
 > Thompson was bitten by a spider, so the hero here is a popular kid, not a
 > nerd.

Ahhhh! That makes sense.

 > Octo-Boy's powers are the ink he can spray, the fact he can change his arms
 > and legs into tentacles and there's stuff like he can breathe underwater,
 > is just a bit stronger than most people.

Ah! Okay, I thought that stuff was part of the costume.

 > I hope to expand on the character in his own series if enough people seem
 > to like the concept.

I think he'd work well in a team setting. Solo, he feels like he needs more
(though to be fair, that may just be because we haven't seen everything he
has yet).

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, actually, does the Godlingverse *have* any
teams yet?