META: The Return of the RACC Hall of Fame?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 12 20:15:11 PDT 2014

On 7/12/2014 5:46 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> So, we've had the Hall of Fame on hiatus for several years now. I think
> it may be time to bring it back.

I would have to be around for many more years before I would be
qualified to vote.  When I do vote, I'll be ignoring everything before 2009.

I see the merit of remembering the past, though.  I took a
straightforward approach in the "Parade of Winners" for this year's
RACCies ceremony:  If a series got "Best Series" and/or "Best
Character", it got in the parade.  Why should we vote *again* for Hall
of Fame?

I know. - Archie Andrews