META: The Return of the RACC Hall of Fame?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 17:46:09 PDT 2014

So, we've had the Hall of Fame on hiatus for several years now. I think it may
be time to bring it back.

First, I like the idea of it being a summer/fall thing, with the RACCies as a
winter/spring thing. What do you think?

Second, I've been looking through old posts, and I noticed this:
http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2010-December/006816.html

This got me thinking... basically, what if, for the voting ballot, you vote
for three for each category, and if any one of then gets a certain percentage
of the vote - 50%? 60%? 75%? - it gets in. Some years, we'll have none in a
category; others, we'll have up to three. I like that, don't you?

I think we should run it like that for one year and see how that goes. Whatcha
think?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, yes no hell?