LNH/META: Personal Best

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 23 14:11:25 PDT 2013

On 3/23/13 10:47 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Mar 22, 6:19 pm, Tom Russell <joltc... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> One of the reasons why I make things-- such as works of fiction-- is so that I can enjoy them later.
>
> Oh, yes, me too!
>
>> I like the Catalyst Lass Leader for the Day story. I think I did some decent character work there.
>
> That's one of my faves of yours. Also, the LNH v2 issue where the
> LNHers were trapped in the powerless world.

I think that's issue 12... and that's my favorite Tom Russell LNH story
too...

Let's see, about my own LNH writing...

Well, Cauliflower is my most popular work overall.. so any thing I write
that wins lots of awards is a favorite of mine.  And I like the Eggplant
mini too.

As for the rest of my work...

90s stuff... well I'm almost afraid to go back and read that stuff, but
let's see here.

JONG:  Issue 4 was probably the best one with Self-Righteous Preacher
remembering his time with the Legion of Net.Hippies..

NTB: On the Deadbeat:  Issue 3 was probably the best one with Dr.
Deadbeat visiting the LNH cafeteria in some Alternate Looniverse.

Saviors of the NET:  Issue 6 where I attempted to tie up the various
chaos that was happening.

As for the 2000 stuff:

Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig:  The California Kid issue (LNHCP #64 I
think) was probably the best one I wrote.

Beige Countdown: Oh I'd go with Issue 7 the Ripping Dancer issue.

Beige Midnight:  Of the stuff I wrote Issue 2 was probably my favorite
one with Ripping Dancer and a bunch of supervillains attempting to break
Bicycle Repair Lad out of one of Hex Luthor's secret prisons.

LNHY work:

Girls on Beach Blankets:  This was probably the best series I wrote here
with issue 3 the James Joyce Gone Wild one being the best one.

Looniverse Y:  I do like the first issue I wrote.  Came up with a lot of
good ideas that I sadly never did anything with.

Okay, that's enough patting myself on the back...

Arthur "Resting my patting hand..." Spitzer