LNH/META: Personal Best

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:05:15 PDT 2013

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 21:11:25 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

<snip>
> JONG:  Issue 4 was probably the best one with Self-Righteous Preacher
> remembering his time with the Legion of Net.Hippies..

Oh, yeah, took a lot of stuff for my recent Net.Hippies story from there.

> Saviors of the NET:  Issue 6 where I attempted to tie up the various
> chaos that was happening.

I really liked 12.5, m'self!

> Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig:  The California Kid issue (LNHCP #64 I
> think) was probably the best one I wrote.

Oh, yes, that ending scene. <3

> Beige Countdown: Oh I'd go with Issue 7 the Ripping Dancer issue.

I'd say my favorite was the one where Ultimate Ninja falls in love.

> Beige Midnight:  Of the stuff I wrote Issue 2 was probably my favorite
> one with Ripping Dancer and a bunch of supervillains attempting to break
> Bicycle Repair Lad out of one of Hex Luthor's secret prisons.

Just, the mad ambition of the ending. <3

> Girls on Beach Blankets:  This was probably the best series I wrote here
> with issue 3 the James Joyce Gone Wild one being the best one.

Damn his postmodern hide!

> Looniverse Y:  I do like the first issue I wrote.  Came up with a lot of
> good ideas that I sadly never did anything with.

I keep going back there and finding new stuff to play with. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, is pretty proud of his work there.