LNH/META: Personal Best

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:47:33 PDT 2013

On Mar 22, 6:19 pm, Tom Russell <joltc... at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the reasons why I make things-- such as works of fiction-- is so that I can enjoy them later.

Oh, yes, me too!

> I like the Catalyst Lass Leader for the Day story. I think I did some decent character work there.

That's one of my faves of yours. Also, the LNH v2 issue where the
LNHers were trapped in the powerless world.

> ... And that's pretty much it, really. I'll have to work on some LNH20 stories soon, as I'm still quite
> enthusiastic about the LNH20 concept.

Ooooh, yes! I quite like the bite-size ones you did.

> Anyway, thread idea (slash lazy way for me to find some stories to reread this weekend)-- what are
> some of your favorite LNH stories that came from your own pen (er, keyboard)?

Hmmmmm. I've always been proud of Just Imagine IV #9. Oh, and I think
I pretty deftly kicked off the original cascade. Beyond that... man,
I'm not sure. I like my stuff, but do I like-like my stuff?

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, what am I even saying