[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #43: The Secret History Of The Seven Cosmic Crowns, part 2

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:07:11 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-20, at 8:59 PM, Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com> wrote:

> On 6/20/2013 11:50 AM, Wil Alambre wrote:
>> Now, I was halfway through a tale about countless doomed lives... and yes,
>> my friend, I do know the difference between 'countless' and 'seven'.
>
> Ahh, I see you picked these lines as your lead-in instead.

The scripts that populate my Racoowrimo site automatically use the first couple lines as the intro/summary/preview text. This preview text is what gets used on social media sites (along with the issue title and the cover image) when an issue (page) from Raccowrimo is shared. But often, I'll go behind the scenes and pick something more teaser-trailer-ish :)

>> I recommend you finish your tea and hurry on your way. I feel you will be
>> getting a first-hand example of just such a thing!
>
> Oooh, sounds like you have some plot line plans for what might happen if one person should happen to get all seven crowns.

I admit when I started this series way back when, I didn't think I'd get this far, and therefore, hadn't put much thought into how exactly it would wrap up. Only in the last couple issues, with this tournament nearing its end, have I been thinking about how I'm going to put a bow on the whole thing :P

Wil Alambre