WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #1!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 18:58:21 PST 2013

On 2/7/13 6:49 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2/7/2013 4:33 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>

>> It's not great, but the strip will get better (although it might take a
>> couple of weeks or more for that to happen).
>>
>> It will be a daily strip at least for the first 44 strips then it will
>> move to some other schedule.
>
> As well I know, the artwork will indeed get better as a strip goes on.
> And the concepts are fine.  You might consider publishing the comics in
> packets of five on one page, because they work well that way.  (When
> last I saw Dilbert comics online, I could read a week's worth of them on
> a page.)

Ideally, I would have had all five parts on the same page, but they
don't seem to allow me to have more than one image on a page.  Not sure
if I can put more.

Anyways, this strip was a lot bigger than most of them will be.  Most of
them will be one of two pages at the most.  And I'll probably combine
some of them into one image if I can't figure out how to put multiple
images on a page.

>> Also here's another strip.  Something that I did way back in 1993 when I
>> was still in highschool (and months before I discovered the LNH).
>>
>> http://www.drunkduck.com/Despert_adoes/5422513/
>>
>> A strip called Despert-radoes (horrible name I know).
>>
>> I did like 56 strips and I'll probably post them all daily.
>
> If I ever get around to Powernaut 1987, it'll be proudly 100%
> computer-generated, and it'll probably look a lot like that.  8{D>

Arthur "Paging the Page..." Spitzer