WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #1!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 8 15:47:21 PST 2013

On 2/7/2013 6:58 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 2/7/13 6:49 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> You might consider publishing the comics in
>> packets of five on one page, because they work well that way.  (When
>> last I saw Dilbert comics online, I could read a week's worth of them on
>> a page.)
>
> Ideally, I would have had all five parts on the same page, but they
> don't seem to allow me to have more than one image on a page.  Not sure
> if I can put more.

Yeah.  I realized after I gave the advice that not everyone has that
much control over their publication media the way Eiler Technical
Enterprises does.  But on the other hand, Drunk Duck probably has more
web comic fans already reading it than Eilertech does.  8{C>

> Anyways, this strip was a lot bigger than most of them will be.  Most of
> them will be one of two pages at the most.  And I'll probably combine
> some of them into one image if I can't figure out how to put multiple
> images on a page.

ah, I see.  What you call Strip #1, I'd have called Mini-Series #1.

And I got to thinking about the proposition that all adventure stories
are ultimately derived from King Arthur.  Yeah, there were adventure
stories before King Arthur, but he got it right.  I was going to declare
all the Powernauts to be Sir Lancelot - but then I realized that the
1962 version is conducting his business from the head of a round table,
just like the rotating chairmen of the Justice League of America did
then, during the U.S. presidential administration commonly known as
Camelot.  That's three layers of ripping off King Arthur right there.

I know. - Archie Andrews