WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #1!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 7 17:49:46 PST 2013

On 2/7/2013 4:33 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Okay, here it is -- my new webcomic the first strip in five parts.
>
> http://www.drunkduck.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur/5422805/
>
> Click the next arrow for the other parts.

Hooray, I get it!  Now I never have to re-read it!  8{D>

> It's not great, but the strip will get better (although it might take a
> couple of weeks or more for that to happen).
>
> It will be a daily strip at least for the first 44 strips then it will
> move to some other schedule.

As well I know, the artwork will indeed get better as a strip goes on.
And the concepts are fine.  You might consider publishing the comics in
packets of five on one page, because they work well that way.  (When
last I saw Dilbert comics online, I could read a week's worth of them on
a page.)

> Also here's another strip.  Something that I did way back in 1993 when I
> was still in highschool (and months before I discovered the LNH).
>
> http://www.drunkduck.com/Despert_adoes/5422513/
>
> A strip called Despert-radoes (horrible name I know).
>
> I did like 56 strips and I'll probably post them all daily.

If I ever get around to Powernaut 1987, it'll be proudly 100%
computer-generated, and it'll probably look a lot like that.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews