LNH: The LNH Trivia Challenge!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 2 13:38:46 PST 2013

On 2/1/13 10:04 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:28:53 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> LNH Trivia Question #1:
>>
>> What is the name of at least one LNH Character who appeared in a
>> RACChallenge Issue (as well as the issue number and series (at least one
>> if the character appeared in multiple issues) that character appeared in)?
>>
>> http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/challenge/
>
> Hm. This is a bit too easy to answer just by reading the series - not, mind
> you, that reading RACChallenge is a bad idea. Speaking of: Do you think we
> should put it on the LNH Wiki? We already have the RACCCafe, but that's
> full of LNH characters (and authors)... hmmm...
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, humberding.

In theory by my rules the fastest guesser would get the most points,
which would give the advantage to a person who knew the answer off the
top of their head.

And if it's that easy then why hasn't anyone guessed it yet?  :)

(Yes, I know -- Apathy.)

Maybe someday if there is another skype session perhaps people could ask
some trivia questions.

I don't have any problem with RACChallenge being in the LNH wiki..

Arthur "Waiting... Waiting..." Spitzer