LNH: The LNH Trivia Challenge!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:04:21 PST 2013

On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 00:28:53 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> LNH Trivia Question #1:
>
> What is the name of at least one LNH Character who appeared in a
> RACChallenge Issue (as well as the issue number and series (at least one
> if the character appeared in multiple issues) that character appeared in)?
>
> http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/challenge/

Hm. This is a bit too easy to answer just by reading the series - not, mind
you, that reading RACChallenge is a bad idea. Speaking of: Do you think we
should put it on the LNH Wiki? We already have the RACCCafe, but that's
full of LNH characters (and authors)... hmmm...

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, humberding.