LNH/LNHY/LNH20: Airship-ness

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 07:04:02 PDT 2012

These days we're faceciously advised that when we find
ourselves in another universe that we should look up
and count the airships.

So.  I have a scene in mind where I have a throwaway
reference to the relative levels of airship-ness between
Looniearth-A, Looniearth-Y and Looniearth-20 for a
viewer standing in downtown Net.ropolis.

Looniearth-A I'm pretty sure is moderate-to-high level
airship-ness, because I've referred to the use of
airships being used for crosstown bus routes in
_Limp-Asparagus Lad_.

Does anyone have any recollections (or just gut
feelings) on airship-ness on Looniearth-Y and 20?

---
Saxon Brenton
Comic-book Dave of the Future Guys From The Past