LNH/LNHY/LNH20: Airship-ness

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 16:49:49 PDT 2012

On 10/3/12 7:04 AM, Saxon Brenton wrote:>
 > These days we're faceciously advised that when we find
 > ourselves in another universe that we should look up
 > and count the airships.

Never had that happen to me.  :)

 > So.  I have a scene in mind where I have a throwaway
 > reference to the relative levels of airship-ness between
 > Looniearth-A, Looniearth-Y and Looniearth-20 for a
 > viewer standing in downtown Net.ropolis.
 >
 > Looniearth-A I'm pretty sure is moderate-to-high level
 > airship-ness, because I've referred to the use of
 > airships being used for crosstown bus routes in
 > _Limp-Asparagus Lad_.
 >
 > Does anyone have any recollections (or just gut
 > feelings) on airship-ness on Looniearth-Y and 20?

Oh, I don't know..

I mean if I were to find myself on some strange Looniverse, I'd probably
check the convenience stores first and see what brand of soda is popular...

Looniverse Classic - Mr. Paprika of course...
Looniverse Y - No-Duh! Soda!
Looniverse Oddball - Probably something like Sister Craprika (or
something like that)
Looniverse 20 - Do they have a soda yet?

 > ---
 > Saxon Brenton
 > Comic-book Dave of the Future Guys From The Past

Arthur "No Airships here..." Spitzer